Cake

10.15.2013


Hello everyone! Today I have a colorful Birthday card to share that I created with Paper Wings Productions Lets Eat Cake Clear Stamp Set and some Sarita Patterned Paper from Close To My Heart. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I can't get enough of this teal and purple paper. Love it. Thursday I will be blogging over at The Aviary, I ill be sharing a Witchy Halloween card you won't want to miss!  Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Purple / CTMH Patterned Paper- Sarita / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Lets Eat Cake / CTMH Markers / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / White Ribbon- Offray / Sulky Thread- Teal / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the pattern paper and the stitching is so cool on this!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS