Blessed- CTMH DT

10.09.2013


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another 12x12 layout for my third design team post for Lori's CTMH Design Team. I used some patterned paper from Close To My Hearts Chantilly paper pack and a few different colored cardstocks to match the patterned paper.

     
The inspiration for this layout came from the double sided Chantilly patterned paper and an old 12 x 12 scrapbooking sketch from Scrapbook Generation. You can find the sketch HERE.


For the journaling I wanted to do something a little different so I went through some vellum quotes and found one I liked and copied it by hand onto my journaling strips. Normally I'm not a big fan of handwriting my journaling but I like the way it turned out, gives the layout personal touch! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- White, Buttercup, Blush, Sunset, Indian Corn Blue / CTMH Patterned Paper- Chantilly Paper Pack / Flower Embellishments / Sizzix Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Sulky Thread- Yellow / Sewing Machine

7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

So pretty Amber! I love the bright colors!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the colors great layout :)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful layout Amber, I love how you embossed the banners - they look great!

Sarah said...

awesome layout! your dog is so cute! Love the quote too!

Jennipher said...

What a darling layout you created! Super cute and colorful.

Joy Atkinson said...

Adorable! Great colour combo and I love all the texture you added with the embossing and sewing.

Margaret said...

I love this layout! The design is great and I love the flowers and banners! Fantastic quote too!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS