Silly Faces- Nani Ke Ola DT Post

9.25.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm blogging over at Nani Ke Ola. I'm sharing a 12 x 12 three photo layout using some patterned paper from Lilly Bee Design's Memorandum Collection and some alphabet stickers from Lilly Bee Design's Persnickety Collection.


 I had lots of fun creating the title for this layout. Its pretty easy. Since I don't own a die cutting machine I try to challenge myself and replicate the look on my own by using templates and an exacto knife. Like for this title...I used a alphabet stencil and traced out the letters for "Silly Faces" onto a scrap piece of card stock and then cut out the letters with an exacto knife. It takes a little longer but you end up with something just as nice as a die cut title in the end. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Light Yellow / Patterned Paper-  Lilly Bee Design's Memorandum Collection / Alphabet Stickers- Lilly Bee Design's Persnickety Collection / Juniper Ribbon- Offray / Sulky Thread- Light Yellow / Sewing Machine

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this layout! The title looks great and I am so impressed by your exacto skills!! Love the pics of your sweet fur baby too!!

Denise Price said...

So cute! And I am impressed with your x-acto skills.

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous layout and beautiful dog! Hugs, Karen

Kim Pope said...

I love your layout and your dog is ADORABLE!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

This layout us just too fun! I love the green/yellow color combo with the black and white pics. Thanks for sharing! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS