Monday Mood Board #20- Get Well

9.12.2013

Hello everyone! Today I'm playing along with the Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #20. This weeks inspiration is Elise Durenberger's Nautical themed card. This is a special Mood Board because its Elise's last week with Wplus9, she will be stepping down from the Wplus9 team to peruse her painting and fine art. Wish her luck!


 I went with the Nautical theme and used the same red and blue color combo for my card except I added a little yellow.


 I used the Wplus9 A Pocketful clear stamp set along with some CTMH patterned paper from the Tommy collection to go along with the Nautical theme. Thanks for visiting!
 

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- CTMH Tommy / Wplus9 Clear Stamp Set- A Pocketful /  CTMH Ink Pads- Honey & Outdoor Denim / Sulky Thread- Red / Sewing Machine / CTMH Edge Distresser

1 comment:

Elise said...

You are sooooooooo sweet, Amber! And MIGHTY talented, let me just say! Thank you for the kind shout out, and even MORE for sharing your exquisite card! YEOWZA! The sun is BRIGHT in here, and I'm compelled to bust out that set from Wplus9 for my NEXT creation! Thank you, again! I'm so happy that you shared your talent and that you support Wplus9... I company that is DEAREST to my heart! Keep up the stunning work! <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS