Mini Halloween Cards

9.13.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm blogging over at The Aviary.  I made two little 3 x 3 mini cards for this weeks Feature Friday Post using Paper Wing Productions Little Halloween Clear Stamp Set and some Fancy Pants Patterned Paper. Above is a  peek at my two cards! I will be back on Monday with my second CTMH post. Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Little Halloween / Staz- On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Chalk Colored Pencils / Sulky Thread- Orange / CTMH Edge Distresser 

2 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I LOVE this card set! You make cards look so easy. It would seriously take me all day to put this together, LOL. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Robyn Scherzer said...

WOW, love the stitching around the cards, it gives them that extra special something!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS