Lilly Bee Designs 9/3 Sketch Challenge-Hello Cutie

9.19.2013

Hello everyone! Today I have a 12 x 12 layout to share that I created for this months Lilly Bee Designs 9/3 sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch above and all the challenge details HERE. This was definitely a fun one to play along with.


I stuck very close to the sketch, but changed the right side up a little by using a 4 x 6 photo and adding a little stitching.


To go along with the patterned paper on the right I cut out and added a few hand-drawing clouds to the top left and added a round sticker embellishment and some stitching! 


For the journaling I  used this really cute quote from Cloud 9. When I saw it in my stash I just had to use it for this layout. Hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!
 Supplies: Patterned Paper- Lilly Bee Designs Persnickety Collection / Vellum / Chipboard Alphabet- American Crafts / Sticker Embellishment Lilly Bee Designs- Persnickety Collection / Quote Stamp Set- Cloud 9 "Simple Thoughts- Dogs"/ CTMH Ink Pad- White Daisy / Sulky Thread- White

6 comments:

Jenn said...

It's so cute :) love it

Denise Price said...

Hi there! I saw this layout in the Lily Bee Flickr pool, and I really liked it. So, I clicked over to check out your blog...and I am a new follower now. :)

Margaret said...

Fabulous layout! I love the corner stitching on the photo and the quote is fantastic!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute page! I love the stamping and stitching!

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Love the page and that sentiment is sooooooo true

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Aw, you puppy is a cutie!
I like the framed stitching on your layout and the cluster of clouds to match the cloud paper is perfect!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS