CTMH DT- Thank Yous

9.16.2013



Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing two Thank You cards for my second design team post for Lori's CTMH Design Team. I used Close To My Hearts Sarita Patterned Paper and Close To My Hearts A True Thank You mini stamp for both cards. I'm also entering these two cards in this months Heart To Heart Challenge: A Few Of My Favorite Things. I think this is one of my favorite collections from CTMH and these little mini stamps are perfect for quick and easy cards. There are a bunch of these little 2 x 2 mini stamps to choose from. You can check some of them out HERE.


For the first card I used both sides of the patterned paper and matched up some CTMH Cotton Candy cardstock and some Sulky thread to go along with the pink and orange in the patterned paper.


For the second card I used a different patterned paper form the Sarita collection and changed up the card layout. I still used the same stamp but I paper pieced the "You" with some Honey cardstock and used a light purple Sulky thread for my stitching! Thanks for visiting! 
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Vanilla Cream, Honey, Cotton Candy, Outdoor Denim / CTMH Patterned Paper- Sarita / CTMH Mini Stamp Set- A True Thank You / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Ribbon- White / Sulky Thread- Light Purple & Orange

6 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE these! The simple designs look great with the busy papers - I'm totally going to scraplift!

dragonflycrea8tions said...

These are great cards, I especially like the one with the orange stitching!

Katy said...

SUPER cute!!! The new M-size stamps and your stitching are among my FAVORITE things!

Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!

Lisa said...

Lovely cards! Love the stamp and the fun patterns to these papers! Great job!

Shirley Ross said...

Love, love, love your cards! The stitching is awesome and I totally agree the little 'M' stamps are great. Thanks for joining us at H2H

Pam said...

OMG! Awesome and stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS