Witchly Wishes

8.05.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this cute little Witchly Wishes watercolored card today. I know its only August but I like to get ahead on Holiday cards around this time whenever possible...makes October, November, and December so mush easier. I started by stitching around my white card stock square with some bright green thread and then I taped it off and stamped a part of the witch image. After I had the witch stamped I left the tape in place and then watercolored my image. While my image was off to the side drying I stitched around my patterned paper and the added my sentiment and 3 brads. Thanks for visiting! 


Supplies: Cardstock- Bright Green, Orange, White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants Trick or Treat Collection / Rubbernecker Stamp Set- Halloween Set 2 / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / General's Watercolored Pencils / Sulky Thread- Bright Green / Metal Purple Brads- Making Memories / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Margaret said...

The witch is so cute and I love the bright green stitching! Wonderful card!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS