Happy Birthday

8.09.2013


 Hello everyone! Today I have a Birthday card to share that I created for Cath's Moxie Fab World: The Birthday Card Challenge. You have until Monday, August 12th to play along. I used Technique Tuesdays All Occasions By Ali Edwards, some patterned paper from Crate Paper, and some checkered ribbon. I just couldn't help myself I just had to add some stitching around the card. Thanks for visiting


Supplies: Cardstock- Pink & White / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Technique Tuesday Stamp Set- All Occasions By Ali Edwards / CTMH Ink Pad- Tulip / Ribbon- Jo Ann's Sew Essentials / Glittered Button- Dear Lizzy + American Crafts  / Sulky Thread- Red / White Button String / Sewing Machine

6 comments:

Karen said...

very cute...

Tara said...

Amber, this is such a happy card! Love the bright colors and the stitching.

whoistracy said...

So cute Amber!! Love that gingham ribbon.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

What a fun card! I love the black ribbon and the touch of bling. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Lori said...

Love this! Turned out super cute

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS