Embossed Celebrate Tag

8.16.2013


Hello everyone! Today I have an embossed tag to share. Before I get to my project we have some exciting news over at  The Avairy  today with the introduction of two new design team members. Be sure to make Erica and Diana welcome! We are so excited to have them play along with us over the next few months. For my tag I used Paper Wings Productions Banner Day Clear Stamp Set and Muertos Cling Stamp Set along with a large Cornish Heritage Farms Paisley Background Stamp. I  usually don't do a lot of embossing but I really like how this tag turned out.  Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Yellow / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Muertos / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Banner Day / Cornish Heritage Farms Rubber Background Stamp- Paisley  /  Cornish Heritage Farms Embossing Powder- Seasonal Cinnamon / Jo-Ann Craft Essentials Ribbon- Red / Sulky Thread- Yellow / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Lori said...

ooh, I really dig this - love los muertos! (and I have that same CHF stamp, one of my faves)

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cool tag! I love the high shine finish of the embossing powder. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS