A Few Fun Things

8.31.2013

Hello everyone. Thought I would stop in today and share a few fun things that are going on right now. First let me start by sharing my Birthday card I shared and posted on Friday over at The Aviary for this weeks Feature Friday post.

Over at The Aviary Carrie is also sharing Paper Wings Productions New Clear Stamp Release. There are a few new Fairy stamps, lots of 4 x 6 background stamps, and a few others! Here are a few of the new sets.


You can also check then out in the shop HERE.

The official launch of Nani Ke Ola started yesterday and there is a Grand Opening Sale / Use the code "Grand2013" for 15% off everything. Offer expires September 15th.


You can check out all the fun stuff in the shop HERE. On September 3rd my first design team post for Nani Ke Ola will also be up on the blog. Below is a sneak peek of my project. 


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS