Happy Birthday

6.14.2013


Hello everyone! Today I have another stamped Birthday card to share that I created with Paper Wings Productions Banner Day and Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Sets. I thought it would be fun to do a little repetitive stamping and paper piecing on this card. This weekend I will be back to share a special Father's Day card and on Monday I will have a Mixed Media Post to share here and over at The Aviary. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Bright Purple, Dark Purple / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamps- Vintage Technology & Banner Day / CTMH Ink Pad- Black & Orchid Bouquet  / CTMH Markers / Clear Glaze

2 comments:

Helene said...

This is a very interesting card! Love the bright colors!

Margaret said...

This is such a fun card, and your background looks wonderful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS