Congratulations

6.30.2013


Hello everyone! Today I have another clean and simple card to share. I used last weeks Freshly Made Sketch #91 for this card. I really loved the colors in this patterned paper from K&Company and thought it would go perfectly with my pink flower, so I just had to use it. If you are interested I posted a tutorial for this flower HERE few weeks ago. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- Brown, Light Brown, Pink, Green / Patterned Paper- K&Company Ancestry.com Mat Pad / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Banner Day / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / Circle Die Cut- Sizzix / Leaf Die Cut- Sizzix / Making Memories Brad-Yellow

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Amber, that flower goes absolutely perfect with the pretty DP!!! So lovely.
Lynn

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous card! I love the crinkly flower! =)

Kim Pope said...

Very Nice!I love the texture and the flower.

Margaret said...

Such a wonderfully sweet card! Your pretty flower goes wonderfully with the paper!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS