Celebrate

6.27.2013

 Hello Everyone! Today I have a post over at The Aviary. I am sharing these two Celebration cards that I created with Paper Wings Productions Text & Muertos Cling Stamp Sets and the Banner Day Clear Stamp Set. You can check out my post HERE. Before I go I thought I would recap a few things that were announced earlier this week over at The Aviary. On Monday Carrie announced the new design team, unveiled the new Paper Wings Productions website and shared a few new cling stamp sets that are now available in the shop. You can check all that out HERE.  If that wasn't exciting enough on Tuesday Norma shared this fabulous stamping and embossing technique using gelatos, you can check that out HERE.

Supplies: Cardstock- White,Pink,Teal / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Banner Day / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Sets- Text & Muertos / CTMH Ink Pad- Chocolate / Large Circle Punch / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

ericarose said...

Great card!! Love the stitching!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS