Armed & Dangerous

6.17.2013


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this colorful layout with our cutie Pookie that I created for my Paper Wings Productions Mixed Media Monday post that can be found over at The Aviary today. You can check out my original post HERE. This is a 12 x 12 layout with two photos, the larger photo is 5 x 6 and the smaller one is about 1 3/4 x 2 1/2. When I came across this vellum quote I just had to use it and I love how the Studio Calico patterned paper almost matches perfectly with Pookie's eyes! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Vellum / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Snapshot Framer / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / DCWV Vellum Quote Stack- Home & Family / Butterfly Embellishment / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Margaret said...

LOVE this! This page just screams attitude and your quote fits perfectly!!

Joyce Casaldi said...

What a fun page! Love her eyes,

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS