Love Makes The World Go Round

5.16.2013


Hello everyone! Today I have this clean and simple card to share that I created with Paper Wings Productions Earth & Sky Cling Stamp Set, Fancy Pants patterned paper, cardstock, and some CTMH ribbon. I also have a post up over at The Aviary today, you can see a sneak peek of the card I am sharing for this weeks Themed Thursday post below or you can check out the entire card HERE. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Earth & Sky / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / CTMH Markers / CTMH Ribbon / Staple

3 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

You have such a talent for card making! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your design.

Jennipher said...

Very fun card Amber!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS