Birthday Tape

5.28.2013

  Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day with friends and family! Today I have this stamped Birthday card to share that I created with Paper Wings Productions Banner Day and Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Sets. I just love these two stamps and just for fun I added some clear diamond glaze to the front of the cassette tape to make it look more realistic! You can see this a little better in the photo below.


I also made this card for Paper Crafts 2013 Gallery Idol Contest. Yesterday was the last day to enter but you can check out all the fabulous entries HERE.  I also have a fun flower tutorial up over at The Aviary today. 


This is the flower I will be showing you how to make today, you can check out my tutorial HERE.


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Black, Blue / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamps- Vintage Technology & Banner Day / CTMH Ink Pad- Black & Crystal Blue / CTMH Markers- Crystal Blue & Gray Flannel / Clear Glaze

7 comments:

Marilyn Nixon said...

Love the tape card. especially the way you used the glaze on the centre.

Joyce Casaldi said...

Love it! I'm actually wearing a t shirt that matches your card as I type.

Joy said...

L>O>V>E the HB card. Such a cool stamp set and I really like the glossy part/banner.

Just Me said...

That's a cute stamp set. I like how you did the cassette stamp. Really cute card.

Jerusha Borden said...

WOw, what a funky card. Love it!!

Margaret said...

Fantastic card! The glossy accents are great on the cassette!

Um...should I be concerned that a cassette tape is in a set marked vintage technology?! The majority of my music was on cassettes at one time... sigh...

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Awesome card!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS