You Make Me Smile

4.14.2013

 Hello everyone! I have another card to share today...I created this card for this weeks Fusion Hypothesis #2 Challenge. Below is a look at the sketch and inspirational photo for this weeks challenge and you can find all the challenge details HERE.

I chose to go with the inspirational photo for my card. I really loved the lime green and gray color combo and the zig zag pattern so I went with that and kept it clean and simple. 


Supplies: DCWV Textured Cardstock- White / Paper Wings Productions Cleat Stamp Set- Zig Zag Border / SRM Clear Sentiment  Sticker- You Make Me Smile / Versa Color Ink Pads- Lime &Polar Blue

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

CAS and fabulous. Live that lime and black together.
Lynn

jimlynn said...

Duh......gray, not black! LOL!
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Your cute ticket tag looks perfect with your chevron background!

~amy~ said...

Such a cute card...love the chevrons and of course, the SRM sticker! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion fun!

laughadaisy said...

Well done. ;-) I love your clean and simple card. Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

StephInOK said...

Great CAS design! :)

Lyndal said...

FAB chevrons Amber!
So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION. Hope to see you again soon :)

Jinny Newlin said...

I took on this challenge for the first time this week, too! So fun! LOVE your chevrons and the way you've raised your sticker sentiment!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

You create the best CAS cards! I love the pop of green here! =)

Margaret said...

Love the zigzags and the clean design!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful! You really knocked this out of the park for the inspirational challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS