The Best Day Was Today

4.11.2013



 Hello everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout of Lexis to share. I was looking through some of Studio Calico's Sunday Sketches over at the blog and came across this grid layout from 03/03/13 and I just had to use it. The original sketch can be found HERE.  I changed the sketch a little but for the most part its the same. I will have another 12x12 layout to share later in the week and tomorrow I will also have a new Feature Friday Post over at The Aviary, so check it out! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- Blue, Purple, Red   / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper's On Trend Collection / Vellum Quotes- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials / Brads & Buttons-  Crate Paper's On Trend Collection / Chipboard Alphabet- American Crafts / Vellum / Sulky Thread -White / Sewing Machine / White Button String

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE that herringbone background to bits, Amber! Plus, your vellum quote is just a great touch, and your grid design is perfect for a layout!

Hey, and thanks so much for stopping by the Wplus9 Design Blog to leave me some love. Hugs!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS