PWP Cards

4.26.2013

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share a few cards I have created and shared over at The Aviary for Paper Wings Productions. The fist one I shared a few days ago, the second one I shared at the beginning of April, and the last one I share at the end of March. Below you will find the supply lists and the links to my original posts. Thanks for visiting!

 Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary.
 Supplies: Cardstock- White, Blue, Light Blue, Green / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Mermaid / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / SRM Clear Sticker- Birthday Boy / CTMH Markers / Rangers Stickles- Lime Green / Mini Googly Eyes / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine
 
Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary.
 Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Mermaid / Clear Sentiment Sticker- Hello / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Back / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary.
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Light Purple /  Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp- Owl Be Wise / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Watercolor Pencils- Portfolio / Sewing Machine


3 comments:

jimlynn said...

All three are wonderful!!! I love your stitching and especially on that last card!
Lynn

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I love your cards! The glitter and googly eyes on the fish are so fun!

getinkywithsilke.com said...

Beautiful, love the stitching!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS