Oh Happy Day!

4.19.2013



Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this card I created for this weeks sketch over at Cas(e) This Sketch! I really loved this weeks sketch and had to play along. You can check out all the details HERE. You have until Tuesday, April 23rd to play along!


For my card I stamped these cute little seahorse from Paper Wings Production's Mermaid clear stamp set and then colored and blended them with a mustard yellow and light red chalk pencil. After I had my seahorses stamped and colored I added my sentiment, stitched around the edges and added it to my card base.


Supplies: Cardstock- Light Orange & Mustard Yellow / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets- Mermaid & Happy Day / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / General's Chalk Pencils- Red & Mustard Yellow / Sulky Thread- Black

7 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

What a great image - I love how your colouring adds so much dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kim S said...

I love that simple coloring - so subtle yet totally elegant! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Heidi said...

This is cute, I love the simpicity of it.

I hope you might stop over to my blog- we are having a HOP and by commenting you can win gift certificate!

http://heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-hop-time.html

Joy said...

Those are some cute little seahorses. I love the way you coloured them with the chalk. You've got a great blog Amber. See you on the SN forum.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this little seahorse card...ADORABLE CAS-PERFECT!

Margaret said...

Fantastic! The seahorses are so cute and the color combo is wonderful!

Shay said...

Super cute card and a great take on the sketch!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS