Love You Take The Cake

4.14.2013



Hello everyone! I can't believe its Sunday already....seems like the weekend flew by quickly. I have a little card to share today though...using two of my favorite Paper Wings Productions clear stamp sets. I grabbed both sets, some CTMH patterned paper, cardstock, some CTMH markers, and a embossing folder and went to work. And as usual I had to add some stitching...I can't help myself. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- Light Pink,Cream, Green / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets- Let's Eat Cake & Snapshot Framer / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Distressed Stripes / Sulky Thread- Red / Sewing Machine


3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the colors on this sweet card!! Beautiful work, Amber!

Margaret said...

Such a wonderful card! The embossing reminds me of frosting!

Shay said...

Very sweet card, Amber! The colors are so pretty together. Love the addition of the little tab.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS