Cat Nap

4.21.2013


Hello everyone! I'm back with another 12x12 layout. I used Studio Calico's 03/10 Sunday Sketch for my inspiration. You can check it out HERE. I have to admit I'm a sucker for a clean, simple, quick, and fun layout! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: DCWV Cardstock- Brown, Cream, Peachy Pink / Patterned Paper- DCWV Pet Stack / Inventory Tag Die Cut- Studio Calico Countryside Collection / Fab Ribs- Studio Calico / Cuttlebug Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots / Lg. & Sm. Hole Punches / Sulky Thread- Cream / Sewing Machine

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute layout! I love that cat paper and all the stitched elements! Love your blog! I'm a new follower :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute layout love the stitching :)

Joy said...

Totally love it! I really like the tag you mounted the photo on and the way you did your title.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Just Me said...

Adorable layout. Very nice page.

Margaret said...

I love how you placed the pattern paper on your layout! Wonderful page!

jacque4u2c said...

Really love the angle you choose to place the patterned paper....really makes the layout pop!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS