Sneak Peek & Celebrating You

3.29.2013


Hello everyone! Above you will find a sneak peek of my card that I am sharing over at The Aviary today for my Feature Friday post. You can check it out HERE. I also thought it would be fun to share another card today that I posted over at The Aviary a few weeks ago. Check it out below.


You can find all the details for this card over at The Aviary HERE. We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Nice sneak peak, love all the colors.
Your Celebrate You card is a very nice card. Great stitching.

Kim Pope said...

Cute card. I love the steam.

Tania Brzovic said...

Both of these are gorgeous; I really, really love the second one, though. I'm a huge fan of coffee/tea cup stamps. I love the colours you used.

Marilyn Nixon said...

Lovely card. Love the effect of the steam.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS