Meow Meow

3.10.2013


Hello Everyone. Today I have a 12x12 layout to share that I created for Cath's Card Creations Week: Emphasize The Negative Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. You can check out all the challenge details HERE. Edited to add: After reading the challenges rules I noticed that you are supposed to share a paper crafted card... But I went ahead and shared my layout anyways. For my title I traced and hand cut the word Meow out of my cardstock allowing the patterned paper to show form behind. I then added the letters M-E-O-W I cut out above the negative space.You can see this better in the photo below. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- Blue, Light Blue, Light Green / Patterned Paper- Crate Papers On Trend Collection / Chipboard Embellishments, Buttons,& Fabric Brad- Crate Papers On Trend Collection / White Button String / Sewing Machine & White Thread

8 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

What a lovely bit of paper crafting. The stitched touches are so well done. The color palette is also quite beautiful. Wonderful layout indeed.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great scrapbook page. Love your kitty. :-)

Just Me said...

Great layout. Glad you shared your kitty with us.

Kim Pope said...

Great layout. I love the way the colors match your cat's eyes.

getinkywithsilke.com said...

I love how the blue of the paper matches the color of the cat's eyes perfectly, wonderful layout!

Jennipher said...

This is a darling layout Amber. Cute kitty. The color scheme really makes the photo pop.

Shazsilverwolf said...

What gorgeous blue eyes! I don't think I've ever seen a blue eyed black cat before.

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS