Life Is & Blog Hop Winner

3.05.2013

Hello Everyone! I'm stopping in to share a fun card I made using Technique Tuesdays All Aboard Clear Stamp Set and some CTMH cardstock, patterned paper, and sentiment stamp. To start I stamped the bicycle from Techinque Tuesday across my vanilla cream cardstock three times and distressed around the edges. I then added a strip of Sorbet cardstock along the bottom of my stamped bicycles and stamped my sentiment on the right side. To finish it off, I added a large strip of patterned paper to my card front, layered my stamped images and sentiment banners and adhered.


Also today the Paper Wings Productions Blog Hop winner was announced over at The Aviary. This winner is...
 
Beautiful hop!!! I stumbled across this.

Monica, please contact us at info@paperwingsproductions.com for details on how to claim your prize.  Congratulations and thank you to everyone who hopped with us!

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Vanilla Cream & Sorbet / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Sentiment Stamp Set- CTMH D1293 Enjoy Your Journey / Stamp Set- Technique Tuesdays All Aboard / CTMH Ink Pad- Cocoa / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Lovely! You had me at those delectable stripes. Only bested by that fun penny farthing stamp. Well done.

jimlynn said...

Great vintage bike stamp and love your design on this.
Lynn

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS