Bundle Of Love

3.16.2013



Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far. I have been enjoying my weekend so far, my only complaint is the weather. Its barely March and its already too hot! Today I have a baby card to share. I decided to keep it clean and simple, a little paper piecing and a little coloring. I will be back tomorrow with another card to share! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Bright Pink / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Ladybug Crafts Ink Stamp Set- Baby Baby / Staz-On Ink- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Green Felt Stitched Ribbon- Offray / Sulky Thread- Maroon


6 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! :-)

Margaret said...

This is so sweet! The image is adorable and I love that ribbon!

Margaret said...

This is so sweet! The image is adorable and I love that ribbon!

Tania Brzovic said...

So sweet. That image is just precious. I have that paper and I love that you've used it for a non-Christmas/winter card.

Adele said...

So cute, love the colours.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So darn cute! Love the bright colors and layering.
Combining the line ofstitching with the sentiment is such a fab look!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS