PWP Projects

2.28.2013

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share a few of the cards and tags I have created and shared over at The Aviary for Paper Wings Productions. Below you will find three cards and two tags I have created over the last two months with links to my original posts.

 Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary. 
 Supplies: Cardstock- White & Blue / Paper Wings Productions Background  Cling Stamp- Text / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Earth & Sky  / Versa Color Ink Pad- Turquoises / CTMH Ribbon- White / Making Memories Brads- White / Sulky Thread- White/ CTMH Edge Distresser

 Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary. 
 Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Vanilla Cream / Patterned Paper-  Making Memories / Paper Wings Productions Cling Background Stamp Set- Text /  Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Snapshot Framer / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Versa Color Ink Pad- Sand Beige / Ribbon- Making Memories / Pink Gem Brad- Making Memories / Wooden Hearts- Jo-Ann's / Sulky Thread- Brown / Glue Gun

Click HERE for my original post over at The Aviary.
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Blue, Light Blue, Lime Green / Tissue Paper- White & Lime Green / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamps- Earth & Sky & Text / CTMH Ink Pad- Daisy White / Versa Color Ink Pad- Baby Blue & Lime / Micro Mini Baby Blue Star Buttons- Dress It Up / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket & Other /  Sulky Thread- Lime Green & Light Blue / Staple Gun

 Also make sure to join us over at The Aviary tomorrow, March 1st for our Blog Hop. One lucky Follower or Commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I love your cards and tags! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS