Perfect Pet

2.22.2013


Hello Everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout to share. It's been awhile since I have shared a layout but when I came across this photo of our cat Pookie the other day I just had to scrap it. At first I didn't know what I wanted to do with it so I went through a few 12x12 sketches I have saved over at Pinterest and decided to use THIS Studio Calico sketch. I changed the sketch a little but its pretty much the same! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: DCWV Cardstock- Dark Gray & Yellow / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper's On Trend 6x6 Collection / American Crafts Thickers- Shoebox Pink / Sulky Thread- Black / Decorative Scissors

5 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful! I have three cats and they are perfect pets!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Alexis Smith said...

love the photo...great layout as well! TFS

Norma Gomez said...

Great layout Amber!

Kim Pope said...

Super cute!! Great layout

Shay said...

Very pretty layout for a very pretty kitty.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS