Colorful Coffee Cup

2.20.2013


Hello everyone! I'm finally starting to feel better and have finally started to get back into the craft room and create a few things. It's been awhile since I have shared a paper pieced card so I thought I would share this Get Well card I made using Paper Wings Productions Play With Your Coffee Clear Stamp Set and some old Fancy Pants paper. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- Teal Blue/ Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Play With Your Coffee / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text Background / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Lime Green / CTMH Marker- Bamboo / Ribbon- Cosmo Cricket / Sulky Thread- Teal Blue





3 comments:

Just Me said...

Very cute card. Love the color combo. Great job on the paper piecing. Love this stamp set.

silkeshimazu said...

I love this card, paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques!

Shay said...

This card would certainly be a pick me up! Love the colors and stitching as always.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS