Hello Everyone! Today I have a card to share that I created for The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #83. You can see the sketch below and you can check out all the challenge details HERE. The Deconstructed Sketch is also looking for a few new Design Team Members to join them for 2013, you can find all the details on how to enter under my supply list.
For my card I used the stamp set Piece Of Cake from Close to My Heart and colored the cupcakes with some of my Close To My Heart Markers. The patterned paper I used is from Echo Parks Be Mine Collection, love the patterned papers in this collection. Overall I enjoyed playing with this weeks sketch and I loved the end results. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Baby Pink & Gray Flannel / Patterned Paper- Echo Parks Be Mine Collection / Stamp Set- CTMH D1407 "Piece Of Cake" / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Gray Flannel / CTMH Markers / Pre Made Punched Border- Not Sure / Ribbon- Cream / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink / CTMH Edge Distresser
Design Team Call Guidelines:
- Make a card using Deconstructed Sketch 83.
- Add a link to InLinkz on Jen’s blog labeling your name as follows: Your Name – DT Call
- IMPORTANT: If you leave off the DT Call suffix I’ll assume you are not trying out for the team.
- Please link directly to your card when adding your name to InLinkz. Entries that are not directly linked will not be considered.
- Applicants should have a blog, be able to post a project each Thursday using the current Deconstructed Sketch, and help leave comments on entries each week.
- Deadline: The deadline for entries is midnight, January 16th, 2013 CST.
- Make sure your photos are in focus and bright.
- The sketch should be recognizable in your card. You may turn or flip the sketch or change the main image shape but the sketch should still be visible.
- Enter as many times as you like!