Sending You...

1.11.2013


 Hello Everyone! It's been a few days since my last post but I'm back today to share this cute little card I created with some of  Crate Paper's On Trend Patterned Paper and  Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set called "Play With Your Coffee". I really love the versatility of this set. It can be used for a variety of different cards such as Get Well, Friendship,and Missing You. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- White & Pink/  Patterned Paper- Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Paper Wings Production Clear Stamp Set-"Play With Your Coffee" / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Watermelon / CTMH Markers / Label Die Cut- Sizzix  /  Sulky thread- Brown  


4 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Hi Amber! This is so cute, I never noticed this stamp set before. Beautiful card :D

Helene said...

What a fun card! Happy new year :-)

Fiona said...

Nice cheerful card for a dreary winter day! I love stripy paper :)

Margaret said...

Wonderful card! I love the beans stamped on the background and your stitching is fabulous (like always). You make it look so easy!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS