HI!

1.15.2013

Hello Everyone! Today I have a clean and simple card to share that I created with scrap paper, cardstock, ribbon, thread, and a few Close To My Heart Stamps. Tomorrow I will be back to share a sneak peek of my card that will be for first post over at Paper Wings Productions. Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock- Purple, Vanilla Cream, Light Purple / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper's On Trend 6x6 Collection / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 For Every Occasion / Flower Stamp- CTMH D1202 Friendship's Garden / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pad- Hydrangea / CTMH Markers / Mini Square Tag- Paper Reflections / Ribbon- Cream / Sulky Thread- Purple

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Very pretty card. I like the stitching on the squares. Really sets them off.

Jennipher said...

very cut card. love all the purple.

Margaret said...

So pretty! The sheer ribbon is so nice on here!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS