Have A Wonderful Day

1.30.2013



Hello Everyone! Today I have another card to share that I created with another Lili Of The Valley stamp. I'm also entering this card over at the Lili's Little Fairies Blog for this weeks Anything Goes Challenge. You can find all the details HERE. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Yellow, Green / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper's On Trend 6x6 Paper Pad / Lili Of The Valley Stamp- Spring Bunny With Daffodils / Sentiment Stamp- Ladybug's Crafts Ink / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Yellow

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So bright and pretty - makes me think of spring on a gloomy day!

Just Me said...

Adorable rabbit, beautiful coloring. So springy

Pam said...

I just love this darling bunny and the happy little daffodils! Darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sandy Ang said...

this is such a delightful card !

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS