Best Wishes & PWP Sneak Peek

1.27.2013


Hello Everyone! Today I have this cute little Best Wishes card to share that I created with lovely Lili Of The Valley Pom Pom stamp and some Die Cuts With A View Patterned Cardstock. I think this image is adorable and I love the way this card turned out! I will have a few more cards to share later in the week that I created with Lili Of The Valley Stamps and tomorrow I will also have a Mixed Media post to share over at The Aviary! You can check out a sneak peek below under my supply list. Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Peach / Patterned Paper- Die Cuts With A View The Whimsy Stack / LOTV Stamp- Pom Pom / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH B1143 Curly Greetings /  CTMH Ink Pad- Black / CTMH Markers / Ribbon- Offray / Little Heart Button / Sulky Thread- Green / Rangers Stickles- Crystal
Here is a sneak peek of my Mixed Media project I will be sharing over at the The Aviary tomorrow!


3 comments:

Tara said...

This is super cute Amber! Love the color combo. Very sweet!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing Anything Goes at Lili's Little Fairies! Hugs Fairy Squirrel xx

Margaret said...

This is so sweet and I love the bright green ribbon!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS