My 3 Favorite Layouts From 2012

12.30.2012

 Hello everyone! Since the year is coming to an end, I thought I would share 3 of my favorite layouts from 2012. This year I didn't post as much as I would of liked too but next year I plan to post as much as possible. I also have some exciting new things planed for next year and I will also be a new Design Team member for Paper Wings Production. So I will have lots to share. Tomorrow I will be back to share 3 of my favorite cards from 2012. Thanks for visiting.

I created this layout for Studio Calico's 07/01/2012 Sunday Sketch Challenge. I love this photo and color combination!
Supplies: Cardstock- / Die Cuts With a View White & Green / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Cardstock Alphabet Stickers- Studio Calico Green / Sm. Alphabet Cardstock Stickers- Echo Park Be Mine Collection / CTMH Stamp-D139 Moments In Time / CTMH Ink Pad- Olive / Green Buttons- Fancy Pants / Sulky Thread- Green


I created this layout for Studio Calico's 12/02/2012 Sunday Sketch Challenge & Create: Blog Create To Win with Studio Calico Challenge. I love this fun bright color combo and this is a fabulous layout.
Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico ( Orange & Light Teal ) & Die Cuts With A View ( Yellow ) / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Date Stamp- CTMH D1339 Moments In Time / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / SRM Clear Sticker Sentiments- Dog / Die Cut Sticker Embellishment- Studio Calico / Heart Die Cute- Sizzix Heart #6 / Sulky Thread- Yellow / Gem Stones- Yellow Orange / Vellum 


I created this layout for Cath's Moxie Fab World: Paper Crafting Tips & Tricks: The Stitching & Sewing Challenge & The Alphabet Stickers Challenge. Loved using Crate paper's new On Trend Collection for this layout.
Supplies: Cardstock -Studio Calico / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Stamp Set- CTMH D1339 Moments In Time / Ink Pad- Staz-On Jet Black / Chipboard Alphabet- American Crafts/ Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Green Mini Alphabet Stickers- Crate Paper- On Trend Collection / Button & Brad- Crate Paper- On Trend Collection / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I love these too and your fur baby is so sweet!!

Wishing you a very happy 2013!

Kim Pope said...

Great layouts! Your dog is adorable!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS