My 3 Favorite Cards From 2012

12.31.2012

Happy 2013 everyone! Yesterday I posted my top 3 favorite layouts so today  I thought it would be fun to take a look back at some of my favorite cards from the year. Honestly, it was pretty easy to choose my top 3, without much creating happening this year! Tomorrow I will have a new card to share that I created with a few new Paper Wings Production Stamps. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for visiting!


I just love this image form Mo's Digital Pencil and I loved using my General's Pastel Chalk Pencils to color it.
Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Digital Image- "A Big Whoop" / Sheer Ribbon- CTMH / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 For Every Occasion / Tag Die- Sizzix / Martha Stuart Border Punch- "Doily Lace" / General's Pastel Chalk Pencils / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Sulky Thread- Light Blue / Pink Gem Brad- Making Memories / Ranger Stickles- Crystal

 This is one of my favorite Friendship stamps form Lady Bug Crafts Ink, it really makes a great Friendship card.
Supplies: Cardstock- Pink & White / Patterned Paper- CTMH / Stamp- Ladybug Crafts Ink / Sentiment Stamp- Ladybug Crafts Ink / CTMH Markers / Staz-On Ink- Jet Black / Sulky Thread- Light Purple


This is anther one of my favorites, love the colored image on the Kraft cardstock.
Supplies: Cardstock- Kraft & / Stamp Set- CTMH D1230 Celebration Feast  / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Color Medium- General's Chalk Pencils  / Alphabet Stickers- Echo Park Be Mine Collection / Ribbon- Jo-Ann Craft Essentials- Rust / Sizzix Texture Plate Kit #8- Dottie / Sulky Thread- Rust  / Pearl Gem- K& Company / CTMH Edge Disstresser

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS