Let It Snow

12.07.2012



 Hello everyone! Today I stopping in to share another Christmas card. I thought I would do something a little different this time and use my watercolor pencils to color the little snowman. I really like how his red hat stands out against the light blue in the background. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View Light blue & Red / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Snowman Stamp- CTMH D1244 "Snow Friends" / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1384 "Snow Flurries" / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Watercolor Pencils / Sulky Thread - Red / Ghost Snowflake- Heidi Swapp / Foam Snowflake- Not Sure / Metal Brad- Red

3 comments:

Helene said...

I love the let it snow text and the snowflake. A very nice christmas card :-)

Kim P said...

Very cute! Love the stitching details...fun!

Margaret said...

Oh, I do love that little snowman! Your stitched layers are beautiful and I love the textured base! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS