Hello

12.05.2012


Hello Everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout to share that I created for Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch Challenge. This weeks sketch comes from Susan Weinroth's Gallery and is based off her "Happiness Here" layout. You can check out all the details HERE. I did change the layout a little bit by adding different embellishments and changing the top left by adding a banner. I made the top "Hello" sentiment by tracing and cutting out the letters from a clear Alphabet stencil I have and then I added some stitching around the letters to make it stand out more. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico ( Orange & Light Teal ) & Die Cuts With A View ( Yellow ) / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Date Stamp- CTMH D1339 Moments In Time / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / SRM Clear Sticker Sentiments- Dog / Die Cut Sticker Embellishment- Studio Calico / Heart Die Cute- Sizzix Heart #6 / Sulky Thread- Yellow / Gem Stones- Yellow Orange / Vellum 

2 comments:

Shay said...

Such a sweet pup! I love the use of color and triangles.

Margaret said...

Great page! I love the way you did the title!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS