So Very Lovely

11.17.2012


 Hello Everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout of Lexis to share that I created for Cath's Moxie Fab World: Paper Crafting Tips & Tricks: The Stitching & Sewing Challenge & The Alphabet Stickers Challenge. Its been awhile since I have shared a layout so I thought I would stop in and share this one that I made with Crate Papers new On Trend Collection. Love the different patterned paper in this collection. I also have a few more layouts done and ready to share but I submitted then to CK's November Submission Call so I can't share them yet. Thanks for stopping by today.


Supplies: Cardstock -Studio Calico / Patterned Paper- Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Stamp Set- CTMH D1339 Moments In Time / Ink Pad- Staz-On Jet Black / Chipboard Alphabet- American Crafts/ Crate Paper On Trend Collection / Green Mini Alphabet Stickers- Crate Paper- On Trend Collection / Button & Brad- Crate Paper- On Trend Collection / Sulky Thread- Bright Pink


3 comments:

Helene said...

Great job on the layout :-)

Jackie said...

Cute layout Amber! TFS!!!

Margaret said...

Wonderful layout! I love the stitched circle!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS