Snow Is Falling

11.28.2012



Hello everyone! Today I have another Christmas card to share. Snow Is Falling....I wish, it's been in the mid 80's here. It's not bad at night but 80 degrees during the day that's crazy its almost December. Anyways onto today's card... I started with this card base that has some recycled pieces of paper in it. I can't remember were I got it from but I love it. Then I added some stitching around the widow, added the chipboard sticker with the Heidi Swapp Ghost Snowflake behind it, and then I added my stamped cardstock behind the window. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Stamp- CTMH D1244 "Snow Friends"/ Chipboard Sticker- Crate Paper Snow Day Collection / Ghost Snowflake- Heidi Swapp / CTMH Markers / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Sulky Thread- Teal

2 comments:

Winnie said...

So adorable! Love the way you stitched around the focal image, and love the soft colors.

Yainea said...

So cute! Love the stitching with the snowflake and sentiment!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS