Merry Christmas

11.11.2012

 Hello Everyone! Today I have a Christmas card to share using one of my favorite stamp set from CTMH. I have used this stamp set a few different times now and I still love it. To make the snowman stand out I added some Ranger Stickles to his body and to the snowflakes. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Cardstock- White & Dark Blue / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Snowman Stamp- CTMH D1244 "Snow Friends" / Sentiment Stamp- Oogaloo / Staz-On Ink- Jet Black /  CTMH Markers / Fiskars Border Punch- Apron Lace / Sulky Thread- Dark Blue / Ranger Stickles- Crystal / CTMH Edge Distresser

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the paper and the snowman is so wonderful!! Fantastic card!!

Kim P said...

Love the contrasting colors and super cute image!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS