May The Spirit Of Christmas Last All Season Long

11.27.2012


 Hello everyone! Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time for the second half of the Holiday season, Christmas. Today, I'm sharing this festive 4x4 mini Poinsettia Christmas card that I painted with some Red Poppy and Gold Lumin Arte' Shimmer Paint. Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back tomorrow with another Christmas card to share.

Supplies: Cardstock- Kraft & Red / Poinsettia Stamp- CTMH / Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1388 Card Chatter- Christmas / Staz-On Ink- Jet Black / Lumin Arte' Shimmer Paints- Poppy Red & Gold / Sulky Thread- Gold

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card Amber! I do like that shimmery flower...great job Hun & TFS!!!

Kim P said...

LOVE the shimmer!!!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! I love the shimmery poinsettia teamed with the metallic thread!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS