Play Time

10.20.2012


Hello Everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout to share. I created this for a Two Pea's weekly challenge awhile ago and never got around to sharing it here. The challenge was called Mixed Up Letter Stickers. I wanted to create a fun colorful but clean and simple layout to go along with the challenge. I used letter stickers form Fancy Pants and Die Cuts With A View.


 Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants Beach Bum Collection/ CTMH Stamp- D139 Moments In Time / CTMH Ink Pad- Olive / Lg. Yellow Cardstock Alphabet Stickers- Fancy Pants Beach Bum Collection / Sm. Blue & Green Alphabet Stickers- Die Cuts With A View / Button- Fancy Pants / Brads- Fancy Pants Beach Bum Collection / Sulky Thread- Yellow

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Such a cute pooch! I like the colors & your layout...TFS!!!

silkeshimazu said...

I love your layout and what a cute dog!

Kellie said...

Oh so cute. Love the layout.

Just Me said...

I like your layout. The dog certainly looks ready to play.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS