You Are...

9.02.2012

Hello Everyone! Today I have a 12x12 layout to share that I created for Cath's Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday A Pin Therein Challenge.You can check out all the challenge details HERE. Below is this weeks photo.

Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday: A Pin Therein

It's been awhile since I played along with a Moxie Fab Challenge, have to say I really enjoyed it. I really love the different patterned hexagons so I used that as my inspiration.


I pulled some hexagon patterned paper from Studio Calico's Country Side Collection and cut out a bunch of  random hexagons. After I had the hexagons cut out I added them to my 12x12 layout along with a few stitched hexagons. After that I added my title, journaling strip, photo, fab rips and chipboard button. Hope you enjoy and Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View White / Patterned Paper- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Date Stamp- CTMH D1339 Moments In Time / Number Stamps- CTMH D1368 Let Me Count The Ways/ CTMH Ink Pad- Black /  Green Die Cut Jouraling Strip- Studio Calico Country Side Collection / Chipboard Alphas- Studio Calico / Fab Rips- Studio Calico / Chipboard Button- Cosmo Cricket / Sulky Thread- Bright Orange & Blue / White Button String


2 comments:

Margaret said...

LOVE this!!! The hexagons look awesome (especially the stitched ones!) and the random pattern works so well with the placement of the sweet kitty! Fabulous layout!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS