Welcome Little One!

9.04.2012


Hello Everyone! Today I have a Baby card to share using some old Fancy Pants Patterned Paper, Halloween Paper to be exact and a cute little rubber ducky from Studio G . I think the Halloween paper made a cute little baby card that could be used for a girl or a boy. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- Die Cuts With A View Yellow, White & Glittered Yellow / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Rubber Ducky Stamp- Studio G Clear Stamps / Background Stamp- See Dee's Tropicals #50018 / Clear SRM Sticker- Baby / Staz- On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Marker- Sunny Yellow / CTMH Ink Pad- Citrus Green / Green Buttons- Favorite Findings / Sulky Thread- Yellow / CTMH Edge Distresser

5 comments:

Jennipher said...

Darling baby card Amber. I would have never guessed it was halloween paper. Super fun for boy or girl.

Sylvie said...

Very cute baby card! Love the creativity in using a Halloween paper.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love these colors. I never would have guessed it was Halloween paper.


--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

Jackie said...

Very cute Amber! Love it...TFS!!!

Margaret said...

Adorable card! I love your 'Halloween' paper and the glittery paper on top of it!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS