Happy X-Mas

9.13.2012


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card. I really should be sharing some of the Fall/Halloween cards I have made but I just couldn't help myself. I really like creating and sharing Christmas cards all year long. Okay, back to the card. I decided to play along with another one of Cath's Card Design Handbook Week Challenges. I made this for the Card Design Handbook Week: The Focal Point Challenge. You can check out the details HERE. The cute little Polar Bear is my focal point which I supported with the Happy X-Mas Sentiment. Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies: Cardstock- Red, Cream, Light Blue / Patterned Paper- Echo Park "Seasons Greetings" Collection / Chipboard Alphabet Stickers- Echo Park "Seasons Greetings" Collection  / Stamp- CTMH D1384 "Snow Flurries" / Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sulky Thread- Red

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very nice! I like seeing the Christmas cards throughout the year, it inspires me to work on my own. I love this red and blue together, looks great!

Karen said...

great card...love how you coloured just the scarf on the bear...

Margaret said...

Love the colors on this and that ultra stylish scarf on the bear! Wonderful!!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS