Get Well Friend

9.10.2012


 Hello Everyone! Today I 'm sharing a card  that I created for Cath's Card Design Handbook Week: The Asymmetry Challenge. You can find all the Challenge details HERE, and don't forget to check out Cath's other four Card Design Handbook Week Challenges. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: Cardstock- Orange & White / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants Beach Bum Collection "Hawaiian Stripes" / Stamp Set- Wplus9 Design Studio "A Pocketful" / Pocket Die- Wplus9 Design Studio "A Pocketful" / Versa Color Ink Pads- Topaz & Marigold  / CTMH Ink Pad- Outdoor Denim  /  Lg. Red Button / Sulky Thread- Green

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the design of this card! The stitching is wonderful and who wouldn't love a pocket full of sunshine?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the amazing info. I find these posts have a lot of material. I can't wait to get a chance to impliment all these great posts. Thank you very much.

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS