Boo!

9.17.2012


 Hello Everyone! Today I'm sharing a Halloween card. I pulled out a few of my Halloween themed patterned papers and stamps the other day so I could get a head start on some oh my my Halloween cards. For this card I used this cute little stamp from Rubbernecker and colored him with some watercolor pencils. I am also entering this in Cath's Card Design Handbook Week: The Asymmetry Challenge since my card is right-centric asymmetrical. You can check out the challenge details HERE. Thanks for stopping by today.


Supplies: Cardstock- White, Orange, Black / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants "Trick Or Treat" Collection / Rubbernecker Stamps- Halloween Set 3 / Royal Brush Rub-On Sentiment- Creepy Phrases / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Watercolor Pencils /  Sizzix Texture Plate Kit #14- Shining Stars / Craft Essentials Ribbon- Old Gold  / Sulky Thread- Black / CTMH Edge Distresser

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Cute! I love the fun image and the orange painted background to make him stand out! The ribbon is beautiful!!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jackie said...

This is too cute Amber! Your coloring is great too...TFS!!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this image and your design.



--Cheryl--

Shazsilverwolf said...

This is so cool. I think its such a shame that we don't really send Halloween cards over here, I end up makingh them just for my own enjoyment, lol.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS