Be Mine Deer

9.11.2012


Hello Everyone! Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day card. Usually I would be making Halloween cards around this time but I made this card for Kristina's What's On Your Desk Challenge. You can see the details HERE. My desk is a mess right now so I had a lot of stuff to choose from. I've had this stamp set and Echo Park Collection on my desk for a while now I just never got a round to using them. Everything I used for the card was on my desk except the thread.

Supplies: Cardstock- Black & Gray  / Patterned Paper- Echo Park "Be Mine" Collection / Deer Stamp- Colorbok Friendly Forest / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Sentiment Sticker & Border Sticker- Echo Park "Be Mine" Collection / Ribbon- Bright Pink / Pink Gemstone / Sulky Thread- Black

5 comments:

silkeshimazu said...

This is adorable, Amber!

Jen Adcock said...

My oh my! This is just the sweetest! Love the colors and that deer is too cute! So fun.

Jackie said...

This is too CUTE Amber! I do like the pop of pink on this beauty...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Just Me said...

The little deer is so cute. The hot pink is great with the black.

Margaret said...

Cute! Love the colors!! My table is such a mess right now, I don't know that I could make anything from that chaos...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS